Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Delta Airlines Connecting Flight time at the airport in Detroit

Delta Airlines Connecting Flight time at the airport in Detroit?
Hi, I will be traveling from Japan to Baltimore in April for 4 days. On the flight back I will have to change airplanes (both Delta Airlines) in Detroit. Now, I am really concerned if I can make it, since the airplane leaves only 58 minutes after the other one arrives. Only on the way back to Japan, on the flight to the USA I have enough time. I heard that my baggage is already checked through from Baltimore, but what about the security, I think I will need to go through security in Detroit again, since the second flight will be an international flight. Does someone can advice me if that will be enough time, otherwise I would need to change to an earlier airplane to Detroit, what would mean waking up really early and waiting for 4 hours in Detroit. :-(
Detroit - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is entirely possible to make the flight if your flight arrives on time but it is going to be a tight squeeze.

Search News