Thursday, October 7, 2010

going into the air force and I wanted to know if I should bring an ipod on the flight to basic

going into the air force and I wanted to know if I should bring an ipod on the flight to basic?
im from Baltimore and they say dont bring any valuables like jewelry etc. to basic but for a four hour flight some type of entertainment would be nice before I become official gov't property advice?
Military - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Leave it at home. Take a book instead (paperback).
2 :
If you bring it as soon as the D-I (Drill Instructor) sees it l. You wont till basic is over . Any thing from the outside world it will be called . Is not allowed .
3 :
Leave it home. You can "rough it" on the flight.
4 :
just sleep it will be the last nap you get for a couple months.
5 :
I'd bring it, All they will do in basic, is lock it up with the rest of your civilian clothing in a closet in the baracks That way, you will have it, when you go to tech school. I was stupid, all i brought was a shoe shine kit and a change of socks and undies. When I got to Tech School, I had nothing.

Search News