Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need advise! I am scared to fly on a airplane from CLT to BWI. What is the best airline me to fly on

I need advise! I am scared to fly on a airplane from CLT to BWI. What is the best airline me to fly on?
I wanted to know if I allowed to have a laptop, a cd player, a Nintendo DS, and a Star Wars lgihtdsaber onboard. I am very scared to fly on a airplane after 9/11. I NEED ADVISE TO STAY CALM ON MY FLIGHT. I am 16 years old and I am going to baltimore with my mom and dad because one of my cousins are getting married in Baltimore. Am I allowed to have a talking Pikachu plush toy onboard a airplane? PLEASE HELP ME TO STAY CALM DURING MY FLIGHT!!!!!! I am a big Star Wars fan and I have a question what was the main conlfict in Star Wars episode III Revenge of the Sith? My email adress is jedisara29@yahoo.com and I need someone to send me an email telling me everything about Star Wars.
Aircraft - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your not allowed to use electronic devices on take off or landing, as for during I'm not sure, some let you, some don't. Do not worry about flying, it's the safest way of getting from A-B even after 9/11. The odds of dying in a plane crash are 1 in 391,000, while the odds of dying in a car crash are 1 in 6,200 so you are 63 times safer in a plane than in a car.
2 :
Calm down, Jedi - neither the government, the airline, or your mom and dad would let you go flying if it wasn't safe! And the pilot and crew wouldn't go if they were concerned! As to all That paraphernalia you are considering taking on board - I would suggest not to. It differs from airline to airline, but you may not Be allowed to operate any of that equipment while the airplane is in flight - for safety reasons - which you're very concerned about, right? Instead, bring a good book. The airline will probably have ear phones for you to listen to music over. Then just read, relax, and enjoy the flight! Remember, many hundreds of thousands of people fly every day all over the world without any incidents. flying is absolutely the safest way for you to get to Baltimore. Much safer, for example, than driving. Probably why your parents are taking the plane! Have a fun flight!
3 :
Just calm down, relax, everything is alright............... OMG what the hell is that! Its tie fighters coming from the rear! But seriously relax the chances of an aircraft your flying on getting hijacked is probably the same as before 9/11. I'm not sure but the electronic toys and equipment you bring out during the flight will vary depending on the airline, type of airplane, the time, and the condition the airplane is in. Oh and remember JEDI HAVE NO FEAR. Also if you see any middle eastern looking people don't act stupid or very worried in front of them because they might feel offended or think your stereotyping them.
4 :
Calm down... Take a Valium.
5 :
i work for NWA airlines and as far as electronic devices are concerned you may use a laptop after takeoff. a CD player is allowed as well as the Nintendo if you play it muted. a talking plush toy will cause no problems for anyone, (unless you make it talk all the time). as far as the light saber goes it's kinda bulky and will take up much space you would be best to put it with checked baggage. you are only allowed 2 bags of carry on luggage and since your not 5 that is alot of toy stuff to take onboard with you. and if your such a big star wars fanatic why are you asking people to tell you all about star wars.
6 :
You need advice, not advise - Your advice is simply "chill out!" How many flights have gone wrong since 9/11? How many before? Out of hundreds of thousands worldwide each day how many have you heard of going wrong? Enjoy it, look out of the window and just appreciate the views. No need to get paranoid over something that won't happen. You're more at risk driving to the airport!

Search News