Monday, November 7, 2011

A question about the pending status on my bank account

A question about the pending status on my bank account?
Hello, I was ready to buy a round trip flight ticket to Las Vegas from Baltimore, MD but I checked my bank account and I saw three pending statuses on it so I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy the flight ticket tonight or wait until it's confirmed and then, I can buy it. Thanks!
Personal Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you will have enough money in your account to afford the ticket after the pending transactions, and any other transactions not yet listed, are processed, then go for it. If you're not sure, stop using the card and wait for the transactions to clear. Otherwise, you may be hit with an overdraft fee.

Search News