Monday, November 21, 2011

Continental Airlines baggage policy for Manila

Continental Airlines baggage policy for Manila?
I have a flight from MNL-BWI with three stops. One in Guam, then Honolulu then Houston before heading to Baltimore. My question is how much maximum allowable baggage limit does Continental Air have? I've read 2 luggages of 23kg; but I also read 31kg. So which is which? Please also note that my immigration port of entry will be Honolulu. Does this mean that my flight from Honolulu to Houston and Baltimore will then be classified as domestic and thus subject to lower baggage weight limits?
Philippines - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
2 checked bags - free. each bag at a maximum 70 lbs (32 kg) and 62 linear inches (157 cm) (total length + width + height). from their website your ticket is MNL-BWI so your baggage limits is under international flight policy all the way.
2 :
Continental Airlines doesn't fly to Manila but Continental Micronesia does--a subsidiary of Continental Airlines I don't know tbh, never flew Continental. LOL

Search News