Thursday, July 21, 2011

Best flight for first time flyers

Best flight for first time flyers?
My family and I will be traveling from Baltimore to Florida. What is the best 'flight' for first time flyers in you're opinion? Thanks
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In my experience the coolest aircraft is Virgin Airlines or Jet Blue. They both have individual lcd tv for each passenger built right into the seat and the interior is also way cool. Enjoy your flight :)
2 :
I don't really understand your question; what do you mean the best 'flight'?? Are you talking about the best airline, or what? It doesn't really matter, flying is pretty much the same no matter what airline you use, just the price and amenities offered are different. I would recommend a nonstop flight if you can find one, less hassle for someone who's inexperienced with flying.
3 :
agreed with the above answer!

Search News