Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The game I don't go to the Red Sox win

The game I don't go to the Red Sox win?
The past few games I went to, the Sox lost. I made the flight to Baltimore but my brother got sick so I had to stay with him in our hotel room. The hotel was pretty sketchy with people running down the halls and knocking on every door. Well anyway, I watched the game on tv and the Red Sox win. I shouldn't go to anymore games since I'm bad luck the past 5 games I've been too. Go Sox!!!! @Andre-He is tough, but he was sick and could barley get out of his bed...
Baseball - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, keep going to the games...Go Yankees!
2 :
Didn't you say your life sucks?
3 :
The great thing about all of this is that the Sox won't be in the playoffs. Then this can be taken to another section of Yahoo Answers, like Health-Mental Heath.
4 :
Yes yes, do keep going to the games, the sooner they get eliminated from the playoffs the funnier. Please, and thank you I thought your brother was tough? Huh uh, Ive known people that were dying and were able to get out of bed and do more
5 :
eh theres 162 games, there bound to lose a few
6 :
Boohoo the spoiled princess missed a game. Maybe it was a celebration win that you weren't there.
7 :
Who cares? Go cry a gigantic river in your room and drown yourself
8 :
Dude no one gives a f*ck if you flew to Baltimore and you missed a game. Just like no one cares about the other stuff you post that involves no questions just pointless paragraphs.
9 :
Maybe you should wear a pushup bra to the games.
10 :
I'm 0-5 this year at Twins games I've gone too :( They usually win when I go so this year has sucked.
11 :
The best thing to do is go to a baseball game, Don't think about the score, And Enjoy the Game!
12 :
Yawn another lie

Search News