Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Airlines that travel from Baltimore,MD (BWI airport) to South Carolina

Airlines that travel from Baltimore,MD (BWI airport) to South Carolina?
I want to leave from Baltimore,MD (BWI) during the summer to go to South Carolina.I have family down there and there older and I dont want them to drive all the way to NC to get me since their older.Now im having trouble finding airlines that will do that from BWI airport.And they need to be kinda cheap.And ill be fourteen at the time of the trip so i MIGHT be considered an unaccompinied minor cause im going by myself.So there might be a big fee.Especially since its round trip.So thats why the flight cant be so expensive.So can you guys help me find airlines..Ex:like American Airlines,Southwest..(but they arent helpin me that much right now)
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your best bet is to fly to Charlotte. There isn't any flights from BWI to any South Carolina city.

Search News