Saturday, October 1, 2011

If im underage, can i sneak cigarettes onto my checked luggage? (not my carry on)

If im underage, can i sneak cigarettes onto my checked luggage? (not my carry on)?
I dont want any bullshit telling me not to smoke, i know, just answer the question please. im catching a flight from Seattle to baltimore on tuesday, and i was wondering if i could maybe sneak a pack of smokes in a pants pocket thats in my luggage? would they find it or tell my parents?
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sure no problem
2 :
The people looking at baggage are looking for weapons, explosives, other items that might be hazardous to the plane and passengers. Cigarettes are not in any of those categories. No one will care.
3 :
In checked luggage they have no idea and can care less how old the person is that owns it. Their looking for bombs and weapons, not cigarettes. Trust me on this one. I travel a lot. Your only problem might be for TSA stealing your cigs. I have had a few things stolen out of my checked luggage, not because it was a threat but because TSA are not the most trustworthy people out there. I had my laptop stolen from my suitcase. You will have o problem.

Search News