Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cheap flight deals to Orlando

Cheap flight deals to Orlando?
I am traveling with my 3 children from Baltimore/Washington or Dulles to Orlando, FL on November 18 thru November 25. I have my hotel book (thanks to having a timeshare), but I am not able to find a flight at a reasonable fare. Where can I go and what should I do?
Orlando - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in Orlando, and I have heard that if you book a flight into Sanford International airport it is much cheaper. There are only a few off price airlines that fly into it, but it is worth a shot. Sanford is just outside of Orlando. Hope this helps.
2 :
USA 3000, Jet Blue, and AirTran offer low rates. Take a look at their websites.
3 :
The busiest weekend of the year to travel is the weekend right after Thanksgiving. If you are hoping to find a flight that is available and at a good price you may want to be flexible on your dates.
4 :
We got great airfare through Allegiance Air who offers non-stop service from our local airport to Sanford Airport in Orlando. It's not the major airport, but it's worth the price! You can also try Jet Blue - I've heard they have great deals too. Good luck.
5 :
I had the same problem i was going to go with jet blue but continetal airlines was even cheaper. They were the cheapest I found taking me to Orlando International airport. Good luck
6 :
MCO is a hub for Southwest Airline. If you use their program "DING" It does a fare watch adn will let you know if there are cheap tickets and when you can get them and what not.
7 :
sign up for DING deals on Southwest, though it is unlikely you will get anything for the holiday......consider renting a car and driving
8 :
EXPEDIA.COM TRUST ME BOOK SO MANY TIMES AT GOOD PRICES

Search News