Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is it true that comedianne Mo'Nique was mistreated by United Airlines flight personnel recently

Is it true that comedianne Mo'Nique was mistreated by United Airlines flight personnel recently?
I recently came across the following report and wondered if there was any validity to it: Comedienne MO'NIQUE is speaking out about how she says she was mistreated by airline personnel over an incident on Sunday, when the actress says she was asked to leave a United Airlines flight. "Mo'Nique's said she boarded a flight to New York in first class when, she alleges, flight attendants threw her off the plane without giving her a reason why, referring to her as a "threat." According to Mo'Nique, a flight attendant approached her and addressed her in a rude and unprofessional manner. "The flight attendant comes up to me and says, 'Listen, you need to let your people know ... if they don't straighten out their attitude I'll have them thrown off this flight,'" she said from her hometown of Baltimore this morning. "And I said, 'No, you're not gonna speak to me like that. You're not gonna be rude and disrespectful.' [He said,] 'Well, you know what, I'll have you thrown off this flight.
Celebrities - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hope this is not true, because my sis ran into her on a flight from baltimore to N.C. and said she was the nicest person and even offered to help her out with money when my sis ran into a problem.
2 :
IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ME I WOULD'VE SLAP THAT FLIGHT ATTENDANT IN HER FACE .

Search News