Saturday, August 14, 2010

where can i get affordable flight to hawai

where can i get affordable flight to hawaii?
i'm going to honolulu from baltimore the end of may through june... i'm looking for the most affordable flight... it is going to be my family's first vacation and i'm traveling with children.
Honolulu - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would look around on sites like Expedia and Travelocity. If you happen to catch them at the right time, you can get one heck of a deal. It doesn't hurt to go to a particular Airline's website and see what they have to offer. Finally, you might also want to check with a Travel Agent. He/She might be able to put together an affordable package for you and your family. There are plenty of options--now go do your homework.
2 :
If you can book by next week and travel by 6/14, you can get the lowest rates with Hawaiian..from PHX to HNL its $299 round trip! Thats $150.00 per person each way! The last time I went, it was almost $1500 total for flights. I'm jumping on this one.
3 :
If you drive/fly to Newark you can pick up an 11 hour direct flight to Honolulu, which would probably get you the best deal. However, flying with children, I might recommend flying through LAX
4 :
Go to Kayak.com It Compares prices of plane tickets (cheap ones) from all different websites. It also does the same for hotels and what not, it was a great help for me when it came to planning my trip for Hawaii upcoming in Aug. I'm so Excited =]!

Search News