Friday, January 1, 2010

How should I plan a ski trip to Vail, CO

How should I plan a ski trip to Vail, CO?
I desperately want to ski Vail for the last week it's open (April 8-15) but I want to spend no more than $3500 dollars. My group has three adults and one child (who skis free). I want a five-day ticket for one adult and a child, a rental car, a flight from Baltimore, MD, and lodging close to the slopes. Any recommendations? Also, if you wish, I would like to know from a Vail veteran where the best places to hit would be. We can ski any terrain, but don't prefer steeps. Thank you in advance for any answers!
Snow Skiing - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check vailonsale.com for lodging , fly frontier or united, and skip the rental car and take a van to vail from DIA [VAIL HAS FREE BUS SERVICE IN TOWN.]

Search News